LanguageTool is an open source online grammar solution and a proofreading program for people and businesses.
The program helps users find and fix grammatical and stylistic issues in their written materials. The perfect solution is is notable for performing error detection in multiple languages English that is including, French, German, Polish and Russian.
LanguageTool allows users to incorporate words to a dictionary that is personal. It could be added as a browser extension for Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. For those who are to locate speed, LanguageTool provides keyboard shortcuts to be able to proofread their text quicker.
As an source that is open solution, LanguageTool is well sustained by a lively community that keeps the software as much as date with evolving technologies.
Why wouldn’t you choose LanguageTool?
- Multiple language support. What makes LanguageTool a compelling writing solution is its capacity to check grammar and spelling in 31 languages. And it also does this without compromising effectivity.
- Personal dictionary in every language. A key feature of LanguageTool is its personal dictionary it supports that you can fully customize and expand with entries from all the languages. This fully expands the grammar and spelling capabilities of LanguageTool in any language you like to work on. Words added to the dictionary that is personal treated as exceptions to LanguageTool’s grammar and spelling rules. Rules so you can focus only on the ones you actually require that you don’t need you can easily disable.
- Use as stand-alone, extension or add-on. You may use LanguageTool as an add-on or extension for Firefox, Chrome, Google Docs, LibreOffice, or Microsoft Word. The MS Word add-on enables users to directly check their text in Word. Users will discover highlighted incorrect entries and so they could just click a suggested correction to change the ones that are original.
PaperRater is a proofreading that is web-based that helps you boost your writing and aids language teachers in reviewing their students’ materials. The automated tool makes utilization of Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Information Retrieval, Computational Linguistics, and Data Mining to perform comprehensive grammar, spelling, and plagiarism scans which can be reported to be at par with reviews conducted by professional editors.
Once you’re ready to know if what you’ve written will probably be worth publication that is full the trash bin, PaperRater may well be more than happy to get it done for you personally. Plus it does so in seconds, using those powerful technologies indicated above to quickly scan for grammatical and spelling errors to be able to score your output. You might use its plagiarism checker to truly save you the potential embarrassment of somebody else claiming credit that is original a hefty chunk of the work.
Why should you choose PaperRater?
- Accurate feedback. You’ll want to go deeper into the mystery of your score, and PaperRater gives you that capability via its feedback tool, that will help you break up which areas in grammar, spelling, punctuation, pay someone to do my homework among others you need to further work on, along with providing other helpful tips to fashion out a better writer out of you.
- Rein in plagiarism. PaperRater’s Plagiarism Detector helps make the the majority of the massive indexes of the major search engines to conduct extensive scan and pick out copied sections. The machine is robust, practically helping you save from potential disgrace that is professional legal troubles.
- Flexible plans and pricing. The premium package allows a larger submissions per month, lessens restriction on number of plagiarism checks per month, gives you an ad-free version, enhanced plagiarism checker, faster processing, and other advanced features you will need while the basic version of PaperRater will give you functional capabilities.
Hemingway Editor specifically targets run-on sentences and adjectives, passive voice, and adverbs, among others. The app is extremely easy and clean to edit which informs us someone spent time creating this app. It detects the presence of adverbs, hard-to-read sentences, complex words or phrases, and passive voice within a text.
If you have a strange tendency to make use of wordy sentences, drive away readers by using dull or complicated words, have a standing fetish for adverbs and unhealthy fascination with passive voice, you’ve got a great deal to gain by accessing Hemingway Editor online, or simply by installing the stand-alone desktop version.
Why should you choose Hemingway Editor?
- Create your work that is written inviting read. Once you run the program, Hemingway rises from the grave, scores your projects, and admonishes you for which you ‘ve got all of it wrong when it comes to your cloudy writing style, reliance on overly complex words and phrases, and suggests using powerful words in the place of weakening adverbs and overly flat and passive voice all over your manuscript—all using color-coded highlights.
- You can forget copy-pasting between text editors. If you’re one particular who hate the process that is tedious of between text editors, Hemingway allows you to skip complexity and import text directly from Microsoft Word as well as other word processing programs. It works one other way: you can opt to save your output as PDF or MS Word document file once you are done.
- Free or pay a low price. You have access to Hemingway online at no cost. When it comes to application that is stand-alone have to pay $19.99 and beyond that, for enterprise packages, you are able to contact the application form creators.
That you need as an editing companion and a writing coach if you are any type of writer—fiction, academic, business, or content writer—ProWritingAid aspires to be all. To the end, ProWritingAid developers designed it to be the manuscript that is only software that covers grammar, contextual spelling, and punctuation.
Why wouldn’t you choose ProWritingA >
Ninth on our best 20 writing enhancement software programs is OnlineCorrection.com, a free grammar that is online for usage by students and professional writers. Simple to use and straightforward, the proofreading and editing software checks English texts for grammar mistakes, spelling, errors, and issues that are stylistic.
Developed using some text analysis programs: Hunspell, DICTION, and Language Tool, OnlineCorrection.com provides a web page with a design that is simple users can enter the text they would like to proofread. With just a click that is single of button, OnlineCorrection.com then highlights the errors and issues within the text.
Why wouldn’t you choose OnlineCorrection.com?
- Powerful engine. Underneath the straightforward appearance of OnlineCorrrection.com is processing power that is with the capacity of spitting out results highlighting spelling errors, basic grammar mistakes, in addition to suggestions to improve content via alternative vocabulary and sentence structure.
- Look, no trace. That you submit within half an hour in case you harbor some creepy feeling someone is stealing your original ideas if you are a worrywart, the application destroys every content.
- For free. OnlineCorrrection.com is totally free—all you will need is a reliable internet connection. Also, OnlineCorrrection.com has program counterparts in other major languages: German, French, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Italian, and Russian.
SpellCheckPlus is an online grammar and spelling checker made for students who are using English because their second language. Teacher- and student-friendly, the application form is designed to help students identify errors inside their writing, study from their mistakes, and write better in English.
SpellCheckPlus has a free and a paid version. The version that is free of tool allows students to submit text for checking up to a maximum of 2,000 characters at a time. Beyond this text length limit, they are able to purchase SpellCheckPlus Pro, the paid version of the tool which provides more complex features.
Why should you choose SpellCheckPlus?
- Patience to understand. SpellCheckPlus is careful not to overwhelm students with excessive errors, allowing users to repair one error at any given time. It’s about process-based learning, a teaching strategy wherein students figure out how to solve issues or problems step by step.
- Explain, teach. Key to SpellCheckPlus is doing your best with its features to describe into the learning students why these are typically committing grammar and spelling mistakes and directing them what to do to address those mistakes.
- Versions. SpellCheckPlus is free only up to 2000 characters. It isn’t adequate to check most documents, but adequate to alert you which you may wish to have a look at your piece of writing once more. The paid version that removes restriction may be had for $14.99 great for year’s use. In addition it provides detailed summary of errors. Even then, you shall be well advised to accept only those suggestions that produce logical sense.